Monday 15 November 2010

Love Vintage

This weekend saw me heading to the village of Wenvoe, near Cardiff, to sell my wares at the 'Love Vintage' fair, organised by the lovely Samantha (Salway) and Maggie (Cooper).

There were three rooms jam packed with vintage treasures as well as tempting tea and cakes, vintage music playing and a merry hubbub of vintage enthusiasts.


Here's my stall...

...complete with new designs for my handmade hanging decorations and cards that I've been working on.

After we'd finished setting up the stall, Mr Treasure and I decided a cup of tea was in order...

...along with a rather yummy slice of Bara Brith (well, it had to be done, we were in Wales after all!)

Every now and again I managed to sneak away from my stall to see what treasures everyone else on offer! Here's a look at just some of the vintage loveliness that was on offer...

Maggie



Samantha

Lyn Lewis



Treasured Vintage

Hoorah for vintage!

6 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Dear Katie
Oh your stall looks just so very lovely - I zoomed in on the photo to see all the gorgeous things you'd made and gathered together! It sounds like you had a fun time and I see a very nice cake was consumed too ;-)
Well done for setting forth with your wares and flying the flag for Vintage!
Happy days to you,
Denise x

Peggy Doll Lyn said...

Dear Katie
Great to meet you on Saturday. I've really enjoyed reading your blog. The photos from Love Vintage look super. Thank you for including some of my stall!
Have a good week
Lyn

TeriWeri said...

I love your pictures. Mine looks lovely and I have stolen it for my facebook page lol

BusyLizzie said...

I hope you had a fab day. The Fair looks as wonderful as ever. Wish I could have been there too! xx

The Vintage Knitter said...

I wish I could have been there. All the stands look so lovely and inviting.

Purrfect Haven said...

eye candy for me, I wish I could have been there. I love your beautiful things and the life it shines a light on - live on vintage! Helen x