Friday 23 March 2012

A Walk in the Sunshine

It was so gloriously sunny this morning that Little Treasure and I headed straight out to take advantage of the cheerfulness of it all. We thought you might like to see some of the sights that we saw along the way...

Magnolia trees are in full bloom all over the place. I just love them, they're so delicate.

Beautiful blossom.

There's a road near us that's always awash with daffodils at this time of year...there are literally hundreds if them on each side of the road.

I think there's something really appealing about old street signs. Here's just one that we walked by today.

We often pass this window box on our travels to and from town, playgroup etc and I've designated it my favourite floral display!

Our local area is bursting with lots of appealing architectural features (well, I think they are anyway!)

Not quite as much fun as the Vintage and Handmade Fairs, but there are always interesting things to look at in the window!

We past some beautiful houses...here's just one of them.

We even learnt something new about our local area.

I thought this was a particularly appealing doorway!

Every time I see this piece of graffiti on the side wall of one of our local butcher's shops it makes me smile.

We hope you've enjoyed seeing glimpses from our sunny walk...have lovely weekends one and all and enjoy the sunshine!

3 comments:

Su said...

Your walk looks beautiful. I love magnolia trees too!

Shane Pollard said...

I love joining friends on their walks - it's fun to see whats happening in other parts of the world.
Wonderful Spring flowers and such fun art work outside your butchers!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!
xo
Shane

Murgatroyd said...

Thanks for the walk 'Treasures'..feel quite refreshed now!